Welcome to Whiteboard Party!
4 colored markers (), and the eraser (): that's all you need to start collaborating with your team mates!
Yeah well, that, plus:
- A way to move around (, , and )
- An undo history (, , and )
- Export capabilities ()
- Much, much, more... (or maybe not)
Anyways, getting started should be quite easy:
- First you have to create a new Whiteboard (and if you are reading this, it looks like you already did that!)
- Then you have to copy the current page's URL and share it with yours collaborators
- Last you have to start using the Whiteboard, and as you and the other team mates do it, changes will automatically be synchronized across all the connected collaborators
Before we get started, a few words of warning first!
Whiteboards are secret but not private: this means that anyone with access to the Whiteboard's URL will simply be able to poke around and draw stuff as if the Whiteboard were theirs. So be wary of whom you share your Whiteboards with.
Whiteboards created more than 15 days will be automatically deleted, irrespective of when were they last accessed or edited. Use the export button () to never lose a single bit of information!